Aims and Goals
At Soraya Jayne’s International ballet School, we strive to provide a positive learning experience in a caring and happy environment.
Our aims and goals include:
- Design programmes and a curriculum to meet the needs of all of our students.
- To monitor the curriculum for potential improvement.
- To challenge students to achieve their very best.
- To respect each students full potential as a dancer and individual.
- To encourage those students who wish to pursue a career in classical ballet and provide the necessary support.
- To continue to value the diversity of our international environment.
- To further expand our exposure locally, nationally and internationally through workshops, competitions, performances and Russian Ballet Society Examinations.